When communicating with other MiShorts members or posting a blog, please ensure your comments are civil, tasteful and relevant at all times. We are committed to providing a friendly atmosphere in which constructive, helpful dialogue takes place and ask you to keep in mind the following rules.
- Do not publish comments that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise unpleasant
- Do not reveal your personal email address or other contact information, e.g. telephone/instant messaging numbers, and under no circumstances reveal anyone else's contact details
- Provide third party URLs only if they are relevant or add value to your message. Do not provide URLs for sites that contain racist, pornographic and violent material, encourage illegal activities, copyright infringements or promote commercial products or services
- Only submit contributions that are your own work or to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. This includes infringement of the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, private, personal, publicity and proprietary rights
- Do not reveal the ending of a MiShorts film under any circumstances!
If you believe a member has sent you a message, posted a film review or published a blog that fails to abide by the House Rules, please contact us immediately. We promise to take action within 24 hours and guarantee your privacy.